Follow these instructions to add or update your Citibank brokerage accounts.
- If you already have a Citibank brokerage account connected to your Mint account, mark it as inactive. If you’re adding your account for the first time, skip to step 2
- Select the plus sign in the top right corner of the app, then Add Account
- If you’re on the Mint website, select +Add Accounts from the top menu
- In the search field, type and select Citi Personal Wealth Management
- Enter your sign in info
- Mint will add the account and download all transactions from the past 90 days