BB&T and SunTrust Banks accounts are now managed by Truist Bank. This may affect your Mint account if you're a BB&T or SunTrust Banks customer.
If you’re seeing Error 103 or having other issues connecting your accounts, follow these steps.
- Make your BB&T or SunTrust Banks account inactive
- Select the plus sign in the top right corner of the app, then Add Account
- Or, if you’re on the Mint website, select +Add Accounts
- In the search field, type and select Truist Bank
- Enter your credentials, plus any other requested info
- Mint will add the account and download all transactions from the past 90 days