To add your Bitmart account to Mint, you need to let Bitmart know it’s OK to import your data into Mint. You control this and can revoke it at any time.
- Sign in to your Bitmart account and go to the API page
- Under Create New API, enter your memo
- Under Authority, select Read Only
- Select Add
- A Create Successfully message will appear with your API Key and API Secret for Mint. The API Secret displays only once, so copy it and save it somewhere safe
- Come back to mint.com and use your API Key, API Secret, and Memo to link your Bitmart account