To add your Coinbase account to Mint, you need to let Coinbase know it’s okay to import your data into Mint. You control this and can revoke it at any time.
Or, if you've already added your Coinbase account and aren't seeing all your data in Mint, you may need to adjust these settings.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account at www.coinbase.com on a web browser, not the app. These settings aren't available in the Coinbase app.
- On the homepage, go to Settings under your profile picture, then to API.
- Select + New API Key. Or, if you've already added Coinbase to your Mint account, find your Mint API Key, and select Edit.
- Under Accounts, check the box next to all or you can select the specific wallets you'd like to add to Mint.
- Under Permissions, check wallet:accounts:read and wallet:transactions:read.
- Notifications and Security settings are optional.
- Select Create to get your API Key and API Secret for Mint. The API Secret displays only once, so copy it or write it down.
- Come back to Mint.com and use your API Key and API Secret to link your Coinbase accounts.